- 1½ teaspoons sweet paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dried or fresh thyme
- 1to 1¼ pounds red snapper fillet
- oil for frying
- 1-2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 medium lemon or lime
In a small bowl, combine paprika, salt, onion, powder, garlic powder, ginger, cayenne pepper, and thyme.
Preheat a frying pan over high heat. Brush the fish with a small amount of melted butter and sprinkle liberally with a mixture of seasonings.
When the pan is hot, add oil for frying and put the fish in it, and fry for 2 minutes on each side.
Mix the melted butter with lemon or lime zest. Pour over the fish before serving. Additionally, put a slice of lime and herbs on a plate.
#1 Personal Chef in Miami